To deliver Fibre to the Home network throughout Trinidad & Tobago and Barbados.
- Average completion rate of 95%
- Outstanding KPI performance, for example Estimated Time of Arrival compliance and fault restoration
- Ability to work across the end-to-end supply chain from completion of sale to billing activation
- Cross skilled, adaptable back office support team able to flex to customer needs
45,000+ Installations completed since 2015.
Trinidad & Tobago
175,000+ Installations completed since 2015
Scope of works
- End-to-end customer connections
- Fibre connections to customers (residential & SMEs)
- Fibre splicing and cabling
- In-Home CPE installations and provisioning
- Customer education
- Service calls and fault finding
- Dispatch and scheduling
- Order management
- CPE collection and refurbishment
- Warehouse and logistics management
- Project management
- Live support
- Back office support
Solutions to challenges
Training & development
Training the local workforce to be able to provide the same exceptional customer journey Actavo delivers, on behalf of Digicel, required a high level of in-house training and supervision.
Operations ramped up quickly from the outset, to a level never seen before in the Caribbean. Actavo scaled operations quickly, while maintaining exceptional quality standards. Rolling out recruitment events and delivering an extensive training programme for all technicians, upskilling them to become “Actavo Certified Technicians”. The level of service provided is the first of its kind in the Caribbean and sets the standard for In-Home service delivery in the region.
Benefits to client
Actavo implemented stringent KPIs to track performance and abides by strict international standards of operations.
Actavo’s experience providing end-to-end FTTH and FTTB network solutions, including project management, logistics and vendor and labour management means the client can be confident of the successful delivery of an exceptional service in a region with no previous expertise in network delivery.
A governance team was established across the Caribbean to manage the network delivery to a very high level and to keep key stakeholders informed.