Actavo is the sole provider for Sky In-Home services across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Scope of works
Sky service calls, installations, upgrades, Multiple Dwelling Units (MDU) and business installation. Carrying out WiFi enhancement calls in ROI, special heights access and bespoke MDU network builds.
Contractual Service Level Agreements completions, Net Promoter Score, on demand activations and repeat service visits.
Solutions to challenges
During Covid-19, Actavo adjusted resources with virtually no impact to client. Actavo cut resources during the initial response to the pandemic by 75%, while maintaining adequate capacity for Sky service calls. When restrictions eased Actavo quickly remobilised to cope with increased capacity demand.
In 2015, Sky upgraded to Sky Q, a model of WiFi based set-up box. Actavo upskilled the team to provide a bespoke resource to deal with challenges. Most Sky installations are carried out by standard ‘Direct to Home’ (DTH) engineers. Where access to height is not possible by DTH engineers, training is provided for Difficult Access Tasks (DAT). Engineers use specialised ‘hookless’ roof ladders secured to access ladders via side clamps, to access chimneys on hip roofs and short pitched roofs. For jobs outside the equipment and capabilities of both DTH and DAT additional training is given.
Benefits to Client
- Being its sole provider in Ireland, Actavo provides a one-stop shop for Sky.
- Actavo simplifies the customer relationship by aligning with Sky’s brand.
- In-house training gives continuity and is fully aligned to Sky standards.
- The longevity of the partnership means a high level of trust and a close working relationship. High degree of safety compliance, fully aligned to Sky safety standards.
- High degree of flexibility to cope with changing capacity demands.
- In-depth analysis of Service Level Agreement performance. The Net Promoter Score is consistently high.
- Achieve Service Level Agreements on a consistent basis.
- Provide the capacity to complete 300,000 service calls and installs annually.
- Provide support to other workstreams – WiFi solutions, Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) facilities and bespoke builds.
- Provide a quick turnaround to capacity challenges – mobilising additional resources to cope with additional capacity challenges.