Paria Fuel Trading Company has extensive electrical and instrumentation equipment in operation that requires both breakdown and preventative maintenance.
Actavo OJ’s E&I Services JV, a joint venture with OJ’s E&I Services Ltd, provides electrical and instrumentation services to the energy sector in Trinidad & Tobago.
Scope of works
To supply skilled, competent personnel, equipment, and material for electrical and instrumentation services within the Paria Terminal Environment both onshore and offshore.
- Electrical and instrumentation works
- Electrical switch gear
- Electrical testing and commissioning
- Process instrumentation
- Instrument calibration and testing
- Tight project controls and reporting
- Excellent EHS performance
- Quality workmanship
- Timely response to client’s needs
Completed to schedule
Solutions to challenges
Health & Safety: The project was performed during the Covid-19 pandemic. This led to managing additional health and safety requirements for working during a pandemic.
Benefits to client
- Actavo OJ’s provided experienced supervision and workforce that required minimal client input
- Competitively priced
- Works were completed safely, within budget and on schedule, without disruption to Paria’s operations
- liability and efficiency of its operations are critical to Paria’s success
“To date, the company’s performance has been incomparable to its competitors. Dedicated teams have been assigned to each project and management have ensured that all resources and capabilities crucial for the successful execution of the contracted works are readily available.
“The company has thus far provided exemplary work that meets standard safety and quality requirements. Due to efficient planning, utilisation of resources and management, work is completed on schedule.”
Anis Mohammed,Electrical Engineer – Paria Fuel Trading Company