Actavo Modular was contracted to design and build a 12m x 4m galvanized steel framed modular operations office building. This building will provide a permanent modular solution for a long-term client.
Scope of works
Actavo Modular was contracted to provide a fully turnkey service across all service disciplines, including delivery and placement of the building on prepared foundations. This also included insulated walls, ceilings and floors, low energy light and heat, fully serviced electrics, external mains connection and Co2 and smoke detectors.
This high-end office suite was manufactured in Actavo’s off-site modular factory in Co. Kildare, incorporating our ActaCheQ proprietary quality control procedures, ensuring all elements of the building meet the highest industry standards. Mechanical and electrical fit out were also completed in the Actavo factory pre-delivery as per client’s specifications, allowing for minimal disruption.
- Actavo Modular has built a reputation with the client, meaning they wished to upgrade from existing Actavo Modular rental units to a bespoke designed permanent office complex.
- Actavo Modular worked closely with the client to meet specific design requirements in a timely manner.
- All health and safety requirements were strictly adhered to working with on-site health and safety personnel.
- Prior to delivery, Actavo Modular re-orientated the compound to prepare for a smooth delivery of the new modular unit.
- Post-delivery, the client’s own electrical compliance report was passed due to the work of the Actavo Team on the new unit. The building met and exceeded client’s expectations in relation to electrical certification.
Solutions to challenges
- Worked closely with the client in relation to logistics planning.
- Removing off-hired buildings and relocating existing units to facilitate delivery of new 48sqm building.
Benefits to client
- Client satisfaction in relation to form, function and build quality of the new Actavo Modular unit.
- The client now has a comfortable working environment that is adaptable to changing staff requirements on site over the coming years.
- Lower operating costs for light and heat.
- Durable 2mm heavy duty vinyl floor covering, suitable for staff operations.
- Client trust in durability and function of their new modular build due to the long term reputation and relationship built with Actavo.
Contact Actavo Modular
Tel: +353 (0) 45 886100
Email: [email protected]