Actavo Modular was contracted by an international developer to provide a high-end marketing suite for their latest large-scale project. A very high quality fit-out was required as the building was to be used for onsite meetings to showcase the development to important clients.
Scope of works
To provide a high-end marketing suite.
Through consultation and approval from the client at design stage, Actavo Modular designed and manufactured a 12.5m x 4m steel-framed suite, with all elevations fitted with cedar cladding, featuring sliding glazed doors and full-sized windows that overlooked the project.
- Actavo Modular met the tight schedule for handover in accordance with the client’s programme of works.
- Actavo Modular designed the marketing suite to be a standalone building, making relocation at a future date easy for the client.
- The vast majority of E&M fit out could be done in the factory. Once on site, it was ready to be connected to services and be operational quickly.
Solutions to challenges
- Because it was such a large unit Actavo Modular delivered it on site over a weekend so there was no disruption to the client’s construction traffic on site.
- Through careful logistics and safety planning, utilising a mobile crane, delivery took only 2 hours to complete.
- Actavo Modular fitted the air-conditioning system in the factory to save time.
Benefits to client
- As the module is a steel framed standalone building, the client can relocate the budling with one lift and move it to future developments around the city and further afield, making it an asset to the client.
- Actavo Modular designed the building to be fully demountable for easy relocation.