Actavo provided an end-to-end, client-branded service to PrepayPower, the largest privately owned pre-pay electricity business in Ireland.
Scope of works
Installation of smart pre-payment electricity meters in residential customer homes, installation testing and certification. Provision of customer education.
Actavo is responsible for:
- Installation and removal of smart pre-payment electricity meters
- Resolving any faults associated with smart pre-pay electricity meters
- Scheduling of installations by Service Engineers
- Handling of materials provided by PrePayPower, including receiving stock, stock reconciliation and reporting.
Solutions to challenges
PrepayPower has an energy credit obligation under the Energy Efficiency Obligation Scheme (EEOS) to make homes or businesses more energy efficient. For every unit of energy saved, they achieve energy credits. Due to the Covid-19 lockdown, energy credits were difficult to achieve.
In response, PrePayPower launched a central heating time clock to help safe energy. Actavo upskilled the team to install the new product, allowing the client to meet its energy credit obligations.
Benefits to client
- Completion rate – greater than 84%
- Installers provide explanations on how to use the system to avoid calls within 14 days of install
- 10 years’ experience in the sector
- Out of Hours service provided with a team of electricians on standby
- Dedicated back office resource dealing with day-to-day operational challenges
- Dedicated management team of fully qualified electricians
- 10% of jobs audited by the management team
- Access to a qualified SHEQ team
Actavo delivers a fully client-branded solution on behalf of PrePayPower, with vehicles, Service Engineer uniforms, ID cards and documentation carrying the client’s brand.
Safe Electric registered Service Engineers are fully qualified electricians with extensive experience of electrical installation.
Service Engineers are fully trained in installation procedures, providing high quality service and a first-class customer experience.
Robust Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) are in place, developed over 10 years’ of learning.
“PrepayPower has been a client of Actavo for a number of years and our relationship has grown from strength to strength. Consistent throughout, Actavo works to a customer first approach, where their customer service has always been exceptional. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Actavo in the future.”
Louise GallagherOperations Manager at PrepayPower