Actavo Modular provided high-grade modular accommodation for a major data centre development.
Scope of works
Provision of 55 module Staff Welfare and Construction Management Offices to accommodate Dublin based staff for the duration of constructing a turnkey data centre.
Demonstrating the flexibility of Actavo Modular hire units, we re-engineered 55 modules from our extensive fleet, to create a complete Site Office solution comprising an 810 sqm Construction Management Team Building with 36 modules, a 410 sqm Staff Welfare Building comprised of 16 modules, and a Staff Canteen Building of 81 sqm, made up of three modules.
Our expert team completed all delivery, installation and M&E fit out to enable the facility to be up and running quickly for our client.
- Due to Actavo Modular years of experience in providing buildings of a similar function and standard, we were able to meet the agreed timeframes.
- Actavo worked closely with the client’s Health & Safety team to ensure zero LTIs.
- Due to the range of Actavo Modular’s hire fleet, solutions were provided to meet every element of the scope of works required by the client.
Solutions to challenges
- Existing overhead electrical cables required Actavo Modular to develop a safety plan which incorporated using two cranes to safely place the modules in the required position on site.
- The delivery for this quantity of modules required Actavo Modular to develop a comprehensive delivery and traffic management plan, ensuring communication between all parties on site was considered.
Benefits to client
- Actavo Modular provided a high-grade modular complex which incorporated a high thermal performance, providing the client and construction staff with a comfortable work environment to meet their needs.
- Actavo Modular upgraded the electrical fit-out in the CMT building to enable the client to incorporate the use of modern office systems.
- With Actavo Modular’s road-based service, crews could action any requirements within a 24-hour period.
Contact Actavo Modular
Tel:+353 (0) 45 886100
Email: [email protected]